Pros and Cons of Prehospital Intubation

Michael Ferker xg2k2 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 03:06:03 BST 2006

Ben: I'm studying Biochemistry, also looking seriously into Critical Care/Trauma surgery. Thanks for the resources, they should teach me quite a bit.

  -Mike F

Ben Reynolds <aneurysm_42 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Mike:

First I have to ask, what exactly are you a student
in?

Secondly, please feel free to use the journal articles
I posted earlier and their bibiliographies to help
springboard whatever research you want to start.

Ben Reynolds, PA-C
Pittsburgh, PA