Prophylactic antibiotics

KMATTOX at aol.com KMATTOX at aol.com
Sun Apr 16 18:20:30 BST 2006

In a message dated 4/16/2006 12:09:18 P.M. Central Standard Time,
bensonblues at comcast.net writes:

Gas  guzzlers? You really know how to hurt a guy. I have to buy one - to
support my  local economy which is in shambles (unemployement among the worst in
the  nation). Besides, I support you (I bought your book, which is very good,
by  the way). So, as I climb into my gas-guzzling Ford 150 w/ 168K miles and
head  down I-94 to work in my ED where half of the patients have no insurance,
I'll  be thinking of you...

DB

I know a place where there is a HUGH employment opportunity.   It  is in New
Orleans.  They are paying very good wages.  The employment  pool is from
Mexico.  The employees come to Houston daily to pick up people  to go there to
clean up the city, rebuild, etc.   Many persons who  live there will not clean up
their own space, and many who were from there , who  are now in Houston, still
want a FEMA check and refuse to go back to be part of  the cleanup and
rebuilding work force.    If your unemployed  workforce in Detroit wish work, and
GOOD wages, go to New Orleans.