Prophylactic antibiotics

bensonblues at comcast.net bensonblues at comcast.net
Sun Apr 16 18:08:30 BST 2006

Ken

Gas guzzlers? You really know how to hurt a guy. I have to buy one - to support my local economy which is in shambles (unemployement among the worst in the nation). Besides, I support you (I bought your book, which is very good, by the way). So, as I climb into my gas-guzzling Ford 150 w/ 168K miles and head down I-94 to work in my ED where half of the patients have no insurance, I'll be thinking of you...

DB