PHTLS, Ground EMS, Air EMS, Chest Tubes

Michael Ferker xg2k2 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 16 16:56:39 BST 2006

That's definitely fairly disturbing. Do you know if they were attempting a gastric intubation with a chest tube and missed, or were they trying to intubate the chest?

  -Mike F

Roy Danks <roydanks at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Just 3 days ago at our level I trauma center, a patient transferred from the scene had a chest tube placed in the helicopter...into the liver.

Timely, huh?

RD