familiar song/dance

Sohail Muzammil sohailmuzammil at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 15 22:15:52 BST 2006

Agree.

I was always taught that a difference of opinion is resolved by argument,
not by heaping abuse and disdain. I am sure Dr. Rick Fry is a heck of a
surgeon however most other correspondents on this list are not exactly
spring chickens. His residents may have to tolerate his harangues, thankfuly
those on the list are under no such obligation.

Regards
S Muzammil, FRCS