Prophylactic antibiotics

KMATTOX at aol.com KMATTOX at aol.com
Sat Apr 15 19:28:09 BST 2006

In a message dated 4/15/2006 1:27:00 P.M. Central Standard Time,
Krin135 at aol.com writes:

Actually, Dr. Mattox, I was quoting  Dr Benson in   Detroit...and used *his*
comment as a springboard to make a   point...that from both my own search of
MedLine, as well as the well  written  message by our own Claudia, that in
closed* cases of  pelvic trauma,  antibiotics were not needed as long as good
technique  and appropriate  debridement was done.

Charles S. Krin, DO   FAAFP

We are in agreement.