Antibiotics for pelvic fracture

docrickfry at aol.com docrickfry at aol.com
Fri Apr 14 17:19:21 BST 2006

SIGHHHHH...
Do you not get it yet?  Of course, once again, listen to this----yes, prophylactic antibiotics DO work to reduce the incidence of postop wound infections--they have NOT ever been shown to prevent infictuous complications of pelvic fractures--it seems pretty simple a concept to me to get your arms around
ERF