Primary splenectomy for major splenic injury?

SJASMD at aol.com SJASMD at aol.com
Fri Apr 14 05:41:35 BST 2006

KARIM
i understand the dilmena and it was once suggested to me that we create a
controlled study but given the results we have had, it seemed unethical to
subject someone to a study given our success and thus we are unwilling to do a
randomized study

sal

In a message dated 4/13/2006 6:02:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,