Antibiotics for pelvic fracture

Michael Ferker xg2k2 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 03:00:35 BST 2006

Ok, please point me to some data that proves prophylactic doses of ABs cause more bacteria immunities than standard treatments of the bacterium. Obviously giving anti-biotics when you don't know whether or not there is a bacterial infection or what the exact bacteria is surely counter-indicated, but is that what you thought I was referring to?

  -Mike F

KMATTOX at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 4/13/2006 8:07:17 P.M. Central Standard Time,