In regards to EMS intubation issues

Robert Smith rfsmithmd at comcast.net
Tue Apr 11 15:40:29 BST 2006

Great points. I'm confused about several of the facts as stated also. For
one thing I'm acquainted with Frank and have always considered him a strong
EMS advocate. Not only do I have doubts about the Urgent Care doc being set
up to intubate, he certainly couldn't "give orders" to the medics as he is
not part of their medical control.

Rob Smith, MD