Change of topic; Permissive Hypotension

Moore, Rick Rick.Moore at TriadHospitals.com
Tue Apr 11 15:22:03 BST 2006

Good Morning,
One of our ED Physicians is preparing to discuss permissive hypotension
in regards to trauma patients. We found all of the 2002 information from
Dr. Mattox's posts on the subject. Has Dr. Mattox or Frykberg, etc
posted any more up to date data? Feel free to reply off list if you
desire.
Thanks for your help.

Rick Moore, RN/LP
Trauma Coordinator
College Station Medical Center
1604 Rock Prairie Rd
College Station, TX   77845
(979) 680-5314 office
(979) 228-2852 pager
(979) 764-5279 fax
rick.moore at triadhospitals.com

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED or
CONFIDENTIAL information and may be read or used only by the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail or any of
its attachments, please be advised that you have received this e-mail in
error and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this e-mail or any attached files is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately purge it and all attachments and notify the sender by reply
e-mail or contact the sender at the number listed.