Prehospital care of severe burns

Roy Danks roydanks at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 11 13:17:43 BST 2006

I would love to have those pdfs.  But doing it, clinically, I think falls
into the category of the randomized trial of parachute vs no parachute when
jumping out of a plane.  I think there's clear benefit in NOT cooling the
wound and the patient.  I am almost certain that you will extend the zone of
ischemia to become the zone of necrosis AND, again, make the pt hypothermic.

But, I'm not sold on anything and always enjoy reading data.