Rescue Airway Techniques

paul.middleton paul.middleton at usa.net
Sun Apr 9 21:39:04 BST 2006

You may be right, in which case I will wholeheartedly apologise to Simon or
anyone else. However from where I sit, having listened to this discussion
before and being aware of the particular biases that exist among some list
members, (and also the size of the chips on some shoulders), I am not
completely convinced that is true.
Paul

Dr Paul M Middleton
RGN MBBS FRCS(Eng) DipIMCRCS(Ed) FFAEM FACEM

Conjoint Senior Lecturer in Emergency Medicine, Public Health and Community
Medicine, UNSW
Emergency Physician, Prince of Wales Hospital
Sydney
NSW