Bears redux

Clive Leach clive at cdleach.wanadoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 9 18:02:30 BST 2006

I was brought up in Canada and in those far off days one was paid a bounty if you killed a bear on your own property  also there was a $25.00 bounty on a wolf !!

I live in England now and am pleased that a lot of people abhor killing any animal that you do not eat
                                                                                 Regards Clive

Message Received: Apr 08 2006, 12:47 AM