Prehospital Care

Ashton Treadway napthene at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 07:44:09 BST 2006

Howdy:

As a paramedic student watching this discussion with intense interest,
I'd like to humbly request that everyone involved try extra hard to
keep this from degenerating into a slanging match. I realize this is a
contentious subject, but it's been incredibly informative thus far for
me, at least, and it seems to be getting a little...personal in here.

Thanks,

Ashton