Rescue Airway Techniques

Simon Houstoun shoustoun at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 9 07:24:35 BST 2006

Love your thinking Charles

This an old one for this list and I call airway 'wrestling' - it is somehow
better than paralysing and intubating in a mobile setting ? Or so we are
told - The so called 'evidence' is flawed in so many ways - as is the
reasoning that keeps tricks in hospital as you have so eloquently stated

Cheers
Simon Houstoun
QAS Toowoomba