Prehospital Care

Sue suefire6 at charter.net
Sun Apr 9 03:27:55 BST 2006

Rick,

I have forwarded your question to the Chairman of PHTLS.
I will forward his answer as soon as I receive it.

Sue

docrickfry at aol.com wrote:

>I have not seen the last two editions of PHTLS, so perhaps someone can inform me and the rest of us--what does this standard and widely accepted document on prehospital care say exactly about prehospital placement of chest tubes and needles?
>ERF

Sue Roundy, M.Ed., EMT-P (ret.)
President, High Sierra Resources
email:  suefire6 at charter.net  or  suencbrt at lsu.edu
National Association of EMT's:  Secretary, Paramedic Division;
     Liaison to International Association of Emergency Managers
Past President, Nevada Emergency Medical Assoc.
President & Captain (ret.), Dayton (NV) Volunteer Fire Department

All email checked by Norton Anti-Virus

"I am the master of my house and what my wife says shall be done."
Frank Thornton Olmstead