Prehospital Care

David Sullivan fpcems at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 8 13:54:49 BST 2006

Great Post,

  I read this post last nite...the only time that I was in the hospital was for my clinical based training. Since being cert. I make it a point to stick with the critical pts as long as I can. I enjoy watching the trauma team do there work, and I ask the doc questions when appriopiate (dont want to get in the way) in my opinion one of the best systems is fire dept based BLS care, with hospital based ALS as needed. I work as a firefighter/paramedic; its the only way to make a livable paycheck and I still have to work a part-time job as a paramedic just to make sure ends meet. I think that I will take along time to change peoples mind of Johnny and Roy, to the modern paramedic.

  dave sullivan BA NREMT-P