Clamp the the chest tube in an EMS placed chest tube

docrickfry at aol.com docrickfry at aol.com
Sat Apr 8 13:48:09 BST 2006

That's right--the "oppressive MD chip on the shoulder"
We are just a bunch of goons, but never seemed to be called names in this adolescent way until we challenge someone to justify their position and they cannot--instead of conceding " no, I really do not have any data to support what I am doing" like an actual adult, the messenger starts getting called names--I kind of remember doing that myself in about 1st grade.
Look up the word "debate" in the dictionary please?
ERF