Prehospital Care

Statman2500 at aol.com Statman2500 at aol.com
Sat Apr 8 07:59:47 BST 2006

EMT's and paramedics are underpaid.  However, until your education
requirements dictate a degree, you will continue to get the short end of the stick.  In
some places, high school students are taking EMT classes and sitting for
boards.  What does this say about the profession?  I don't care if you know how (in
theory) to needle a chest!!  By the way, EMT-P was behind my name long before
RN.