Clamp the the chest tube?

KMATTOX at aol.com KMATTOX at aol.com
Sat Apr 8 04:01:58 BST 2006

In a message dated 4/7/2006 10:00:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,
mmackinnon at cox.net writes:

Happens all the time Dr. Mattox. Long transport times where  patients are
severly injured and need a completely justifiable chest  tube.

True true and unrelated.    Show me the  data.   I know of no good data which
has been peer reviewed by the  Trauma service in critique of flight services.
  Flight services  procedures are among the most out of control of any in
medicine.