Bears redux

Charlene M Morris cvmmorris at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 00:46:50 BST 2006

yah know, I hate to be a party pooper here, but I abhor killing
unnecessarily-- for any reason.

The bears in our county are herbivores, yet the hunters like nothing more
than to shoot 'em and hang their carcasses over the mantle. Please folks--
remember why we are in medicine. We preserve and I would hope, revere life.
As for deer, it you eat them-- PLEASE hunt them vigorously. We have changed
their habitat and they are thriving-- and dying in record numbers.

Preachin' over-- and it ain't even Sunday.

Charlene Morris
Stonewall, NC
US of A