LMA

jkaymdc at aim.com jkaymdc at aim.com
Tue Apr 4 20:09:54 BST 2006

One lumen, two balloons. I have NEVER seen anyone get it in the
trachea, even on a manikin, which has a much larger airway than many
"real people'. It is very hard to judge it without really getting hands
on with it. Our anesthesia people are loving it as an alternative to
the LMA in fact. It is user friendly for basic providers, although I've
only really heard of Wisconsin putting it at that level so far.

   Jules

Julie K. Scadden, NREMT-P, PS