LMA

Bjorn, Pret pbjorn at emh.org
Tue Apr 4 13:02:01 BST 2006

The practical applications of the LMA have long since strayed beyond its
design specs.  My understanding is that LMA is used increasingly in
emergency and prehospital applications with great success.

Moreover, the manufacturer is improving and expanding its product spectrum
approximately every Wednesday.  LMA now supplies airways with ET conversion
enhancements, and even an airway with a built-in, wireless fiberoptic
viewscreen.

Pretty quick, the tubes will insert themselves.

LMA is poised for global conquest.

Pret