LMA

jkaymdc at aim.com jkaymdc at aim.com
Mon Apr 3 21:24:34 BST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew J Bowman <sumieb at compuserve.com>
Sent: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 15:57:43 -0400
Subject: Re: LMA

  >>What is the King LT??<<<

       Here you go....this is ONE of the best things I've seen since
sliced bread...:-)

http://www.kingsystems.com/EDUCATION/FrequentlyAskedQuestions/KINGLTAirwa
ys/tabid/132/Default.aspx

"Sometimes less than 80%?"  Do you work in or near any small, rural
service areas, that only sees about 700 a year?? Less than 80 is
generous (based on the CQI I've done for very rural small
services)...hence my passion for the King LT...LOL

>>>we most certainly need a backup (haha)<<<
        I live by backup plans, in airway management and "visitin' the
pub";-)

 Jules

Julie K. Scadden, NREMT-P, PS

Andrew (Nurse & medic)