LMA

jkaymdc at aim.com jkaymdc at aim.com
Mon Apr 3 20:37:24 BST 2006

>>> Is there any DATA which suggests that the risk of aspiration is
higher with LMA than either endotracheal tube or combitube?<

Not that I've seen, I'm going by what the ED physicians and even the
anesthsia people are saying, in my little part of the world. Besides,
I'm a paramedic, don't ya know I'm not really suppose to need a back
up??:)

  The King LT is becoming much more the bridge of choice in trauma
situations in Iowa. There are a couple of studies being conducted here
on that.

Jules
Julie K. Scadden, NREMT-P, PS