jkaymdc at aim.com jkaymdc at aim.com
Mon Apr 3 19:58:07 BST 2006

   I really would just like some feedback. How many hospitals use LMAs
in their ED
and what is the opinion on them.

Thanks for your time,

Priscilla Smith, RN
We do not use them in the ED. They are used constantly in the OR, which
is loved by anesthesia. To much risk of asperation in the ED with
trauma patients, but we are a small rural area/hospitals. in Northwest

Julie K. Scadden, NREMT-P, PS