Toradol and analgesia for renal colic

claudia glamourcv at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 07:28:57 BST 2006

On 4/2/06, bensonblues at comcast.net <bensonblues at comcast.net> wrote:
> Pret, et al:
>
> My Irish mum told me that I mistreated my lepracaun and thus inherited the
> curse of the kidney stone (blarney, I say!), so I have special interest
> here.

Well, if your lepracaun is of the bleeding type, take care. Ketorolac
is a nice platelet poison too - especially with prolongued use - it´s
worse then ketoprofen, for instance. Why can´t you use tramadol?

claudia

PS: This lepracaun thing is really cool. I liked it. Let´s see if
there is some way to fix that  with some african-brazilian voodoo.
:-))