Who was looking for Grizzly pictures recently ?

Andrew J Bowman sumieb at compuserve.com
Sun Apr 2 18:52:36 BST 2006

Is that really true that the "taste of human blood" turns wild animals into
unstoppable man-eaters?  Or is it just man encroaching on an ever shrinking
environment and does not know enough to stay away for their own good and
doing something stupid like getting too close to a much larger, stronger and
more deadly (when left to natural ability) creature?

Sometimes I root for the bear! (and lion and tiger oh my)

Andrew Bowman