New Orleans - A place for EMS?

Steve Schecter sschecter2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 3 20:19:53 BST 2005

Hey Chris,
 Have they taken the IS-700 class yet? http://www.fema.gov/nims/  they also have other online programs as well.

CHRISTOPHER MASSA <cmassa1 at jhu.edu> wrote:
Some of my EMT-s and First responders from campus (ages 18-22) are interested in what they can do to help. A few want to be set up with actual disaster relief efforts on the ground in the afflicted regions. Can I be provided with a list of contacts for them? Anyone have suggestions/words of wisdom for those interested in heading to the region?

Thanks in advance,

Christopher Massa
The Johns Hopkins University
Student - Dpt of Biomedical Engineering
Research Assistant - Dpt. of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Operations Lt. - JHU Emergency Response Unit

Do You Yahoo!?