trauma transfer

docrickfry at aol.com docrickfry at aol.com
Tue Oct 25 14:48:18 BST 2005

No you are not wrong--this patient in fact is mandated by Florida statute to go to a trauma center--you should report this incident to the state EMS office in Tallahassee.  I would appreciate it if you could contact me off line to provide the details of this incident?  One problem here is that you were speaking directly to the Orthopedic surgeons instead of the Trauma service at a trauma center, if I interpret you correctly...why was that?
ERF