Colloid infusion in the trauma patient

Andrew J Bowman sumieb at compuserve.com
Mon Oct 24 19:15:06 BST 2005

Sometimes an instructor needs shaken out of their complacency to stay
current on issues and topics.

Unfortunately this is not always true.  I have seen many EMS instructors
read the same boring crap straight out of the book class after class.

No imagination, no spark to get the students' fires going, no creativity.

I am not saying for this topic (colloids) specifically, but in general.
Many an EMS instructor is doing a disservice to their students.

Andrew Bowman, RN, NREMT-P, etc, etc, etc