Disaster medicine curriculum

Gustavo E. Flores gflores911 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 04:35:41 BST 2005

Thanks for pointing out. I actually looked at this program and it indeed
sounds very interesting. Nonetheless, I would like to see something that
could be instituted as common ground. Dr. Mattox said that some of the
ground-level providers were even unaware of the resources out there. This is
a serious issue that undermines the ability of a program (residency, or any
other education level) to give some basic understanding of what we currently
have.

Gustavo E. Flores Bauer, BS EMT-P
MS II Iberoamerican University School of Medicine

www.emergencyteam.net (web site)
gustavo at emergencyteam.net (primary e-mail)

(809) 309-9779 RD
(787) 630-6301 PR
Skype Username: gflores911
Alternate Messenger E-mail: gustavoflores911 at hotmail.com

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to
change the ones I can, and wisdom to know the difference. - San Francisco de
Aziz

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in times of great
moral crises maintain their neutrality." - Dante Alighieri

"In science, evidence means everything, authority means nothing. The largest
amount of scientific eminence cannot trump the smallest amount of scientific
evidence" - Paul Lutus

This e-mail, along with any attachment it may contain, is addressed
exclusively to the person or institution it has been sent to, and may
contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the
recipient, please do not read, copy, reproduce or distribute it, nor use it
in any way. You are formally notified that any action of said nature is
strictly forbidden. If you receive this e-mail in error, please eliminate it
from your computer and immediately notify sender through a reply message.