Intermediate class

Janei Brockhausen Harling jdbee01 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 15:53:13 BST 2005

Antonios,
 I don't agree that feeding is soo boring. I've run into cases where they
can't do TPN feeding because of APS. Enteral just leads to diarrhea, and
then U have such a mess. I don't have the answers and neither do the Pharm
D's I work with. Some of the Nutrionists I know don't know all, so I would
love to take the Pharm D class on nutrion through enteral feeing and TPN etc
and try to learn to make sense and find the best answers.
 janei