Intermediate class

D.E. (Donn) barnes donn at phudpucker.com
Fri Oct 21 04:53:25 BST 2005

I may be out of line with these observations, but must ask for my own
edification. Firstly, why was it surprising, to you or anyone in this line
of work, that a pre-hospital provider should choose these qualities as
primary, and secondly, I must wonder what terms most would use to define
"humility" and "compassion"?

Donn