Level I versus Level II

Bryan Boling bryanboling at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 18:39:18 BST 2005

We don't have any Level 2 centers around here.  We have one Level 1
and none of the other hospitals around are classified (although
reportedly, one about 3 hours from us that is in our catch area is
trying to get Level 3 status).  What exactly defines a Level 2 (or 3
for that matter).  There are few if any of the other hospitals in our
area that I would want to be transported to in the event of trauma....