Intermediate Class

Johann Mc Dermott johann911 at xsinet.co.za
Mon Oct 17 17:29:25 BST 2005

Hi Roger

I think that there are 3 important things that you can teach them.

The first is humility.

Secondly, there is not shame in asking questions or help when  stuck and the
ability to learn from it and to see everything as a learning curve.

The 3rd is always to kindle the passion that got you into your calling in
the first place.

These are what make great paramedics.

Johann

B Tech EMC, ACLS, PALS, BLS Instructor, Aviation Healthcare Provider.
South Africa