Intermediate Class

jzalkin at co.wake.nc.us jzalkin at co.wake.nc.us
Mon Oct 17 03:45:20 BST 2005

Teach'em to:
1) Think smart
2) Respect the patient and family - tell them when its going to hurt and
what to expect
3) Be nice
and
4) No matter what they hear today - be prepared for the changes that come
with better research and discovery

Joseph Zalkin
Assistant Chief
Wake County EMS

919.856.6021
Jzalkin at co.wake.nc.us

|         |           "Roger Ekins"      |
|         |           <remt14 at msn.com>   |
|         |           Sent by:           |
|         |           trauma-list-bounces|
|         |           @trauma.org        |
|         |           10/16/2005 10:29 PM|
|         |           Please respond to  |
|         |           Trauma & Critical  |
|         |           Care mailing list  |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Intermediate Class                                                                                           |

Hello, I am Roger and I will be starting a EMT Intermediate class.  Every
time I begin a class and think of the responsabily that I feel to
teach each student how to become a great EMT.  So I was thinking of each of
you and you vast expertise. I would like to pose a Question to each of you.
That question is?   If you were teaching this class what would be the most
important thing that you would want to teach each student?

Thanks

Roger Ekins
REMT Medical Training