C-spine injuries

Janei Brockhausen Harling jdbee01 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 15:15:03 BST 2005

HI Jim,
 I just thought I'd intersect some information here. I worked with a doc who
was sure many of the migraine headaches we see(true, miserable ones) were
from laxity of the ligaments around C2. He did anesthesia and there were
many cases where they found just that. Not fx'd C2's, but enough laxity that
when these were stabilized, the h/a's went away, never to return. Most of
the Migraine pts had hx's of injury somewhere in their past. Not all MVA's,
but some type of injury.
 janei PA-C