Level I trauma centers as opposed to Level II trauma centers

Statman2500 at aol.com Statman2500 at aol.com
Mon Oct 10 15:07:40 BST 2005

Trauma, like critical care medicine (oh forgive the blasphemy), is something
that must be done frequently.  So called minor trauma pt's are practice for
the critical pt..  I have worked (agency) in nearly every Level 3 in our area.
When a "trauma activation" takes place there is mass confusion and conflict
due to the lack of coordination and experience.