Bali Bombings

Ronald Gross Rgross at harthosp.org
Mon Oct 10 13:30:24 BST 2005

"Our success is to to aleinate all muslims......"
"The administration has long since given up on Osama, on Iraq, on arms control , on freedom, civil liberities and honesty"
"I am amazed that an otherwise inrelligent human being"............

Dr. Horan,

Please help me to understand exactly what world you are living in.  As I read yet another of your prejudicially based biased rants I find myself amazed that there are still folks out there that will look at the world in terms of black and white, and fail to see the greys.
As I see it (and clearly in your eyes it is I who is blind), no one has chosen to alienate all Muslims, rather we have taken the war to those Muslims that have decided that terror and the killing of innocent people is the best was to achieve the irradication of the "Infidels" so as to achieve world domination by thier religion.  And I would remind you that the vast majority of reasonable and 21st century Muslims would agree that every person is entitled to his/her own believes, and those beliefs pose no threat to those who believe differently - and even the vast majority of the Iraqi population would agree with that!

As far as an "aggressive/pre-emptive war", I would suggest that you pull you head out of the sand ( I MUST remain polite here....) and look at the number of times the world population ahs flown planes into large buildings, or explosive laden cars into large conglomerations of people.

Wake up man; each of your posts seems to push you that much further into the realm of fiction.

I will shut up now, and resume using the "delete" button.  My systolic BP will probably do much better that way........

Dr. RIG

>>> thoran at sarah.br 10/7/2005 2:22:02 PM >>>
Dear Dr. ERF

You say: "we understand them perfectly well--and are dealing appropriately on that basis"

We do neither.

Our success is to to aleinate all muslims by making the battle in Iraq against the Sunni population the metafor for a war on terrorism. The administration has long since given up on Osama, on Iraq, on arms control , on freedom, civil liberities and honesty while desperately trying to find a temporay solution to avoid defeat in 2006 congressional elections.

I am amazed that an otherwise inrelligent human being continues to consider agressive/preemptive war an appropriate basis for solving political problems.

Tom