Bali Bombings

Krin135 at aol.com Krin135 at aol.com
Mon Oct 10 00:19:49 BST 2005

In a message dated 09-Oct-05 17:00:54 Central Daylight Time,
gdoig at med.usyd.edu.au writes:

When I  am faced with complex situations, I try to consider all possible
reactions  by asking myself how truly great people might react. In this
situation, I  ask myself: 'What would Ghandi do?'

"Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look
upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."

--  Gandhi, Mohandas K. _Mohandis K. Gandhi Autobiography_.
Translated from the  Gujarati by Mahadev Desai. Public Affairs Press,Wash
ington, D.C. 1948, page 403.

Charles S.  Krin, DO