Bali Bombings

Tony Joseph tjoseph at ihug.com.au
Sun Oct 9 08:45:36 BST 2005

Dear Don
Just a point of History- that the turning point of WW 2 was Stalingrad with
the Russians snatching victory from the jaws of defeat which then enabled
the Allies to advance on and capture Berlin (just after the Russians).

BTW as this is a trauma web site , do we not all agree that prevention ( of
terrorism)  is much more cost effective than mopping up after the injury has
occurred.
How can you "police" against zealots  with ball bearing -containing bombs in
their backpacks? The more relevant question is why?

Tony Joseph