Dear Tom (CC - DB)

Thomas Anthony Horan thoran at sarah.br
Sat Oct 8 21:02:14 BST 2005

Tarbash,

We have been all over the subject but there was no relationship of 9/11 to Saddam,( to the Taliban yes, thus i do not criticise the afgan war.) The fact is that an unjustified war is a crime. Now we are up to our ass in alligators, you are quite right.

 Don tried to equate this situation with a necessary preemptive strike to protect the world from terrorism and install democracy by the worlds police man. utter BS

 sincerely
Tom