Bali Bombings

DocRickFry at aol.com DocRickFry at aol.com
Fri Oct 7 21:07:35 BST 2005

In a message dated 10/7/2005 2:34:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
thoran at sarah.br writes:

We do  neither.

Our success is to to aleinate all muslims by making the  battle in Iraq
against the Sunni population the metafor for a war on  terrorism. The
administration has long since given up on Osama, on Iraq, on  arms control , on freedom,
civil liberities and honesty while desperately  trying to find a temporay
solution to avoid defeat in 2006 congressional  elections.

I am amazed that an otherwise inrelligent human being  continues to consider
agressive/preemptive war an appropriate basis for  solving political problems.

Tom

You are becoming quite authoritative for an opinion, and quite degrading to
those who do not happen to share it.  Yours is the RIGHT one, no  doubt?  How
fortunate we are to have THE ONE on this list to set us all  right to YOUR
particular view of the world!
ERF