Bali Bombings

Nick Macartney nick at macartney.org
Fri Oct 7 20:09:35 BST 2005

Well, personally I am very sorry for the locals. Their tourist industry is
going to take a big hit - how many people who have booked a holiday ( as I
have ) will cancel ( which I will not ). I just hope their will be no bombs
25 Nov till 10 Dec when I will be spending my money there to have a
hooliday, and try to help their economy.

Nick

PS
Political rhetoric such as so many have written should not be discussed in
mixed company.

I was taught when young that in mixed company one should discuss neither
politics nor religion.

Dr NJD Macartney MBBS FRCA
Consultant Intensivist
ICU, Chase Farm Hospital, The Ridgeway, Enfield, EN2 8JL
Mob 07831 630068