Bali Bombings

Ben Reynolds aneurysm_42 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 15:17:56 BST 2005

But Rick:

The people who are doing this are relatively FEW in
number, though I sadly admit those numbers are growing
at a seemingly exponential rate by all accounts.
We've taken this 'war on terrorism' to the doorsteps
of all of Islam, not seriously considering for a
moment that not EVERY Muslim is involved in an
expansive malevolent plot to destroy Western
civilization.  Our rhetoric is ripe with references
all but blaming the ENTIRE Islamic world for the
damage done by the minority radical fringe; thus guilt
by association.

So should we try to understand our enemy?  If by
"enemy" you mean the established al-Qaeda terrorist
organization who laid waste to our country on 9/11, I
answer a hearty "Hell no".  Burn 'em. Twice.

But if by "enemy" you mean the non-violent young Arab
men who are being coerced daily with twisted words and
lies to join the ever-growing ranks of martyrs who
shed innocent blood to drive out the infidels, then
you might take a couple of minutes to think before
answering.

Ben Reynolds, PA-C
Pittsburgh, PA