Bali Bombings

Tarbash Chaputi tarbashchaputi at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 12:54:20 BST 2005

Oh, so your tolerant of tyrants developing and aiming nuclear weapons at your house?  Interesting point.  I don't think DB's point is that of American being a "cop", its about protecting our own security against tyrany.

Brian

"Gordon S. Doig" <gdoig at med.usyd.edu.au> wrote:

America is not the World's policeman (Isn't there a movie with puppets
about this???). It is not up to any one country/religion/person to
determine another's policy/objectives/goals.

The world would be a better place if we were all more tolerant and
respectful of each other.

Gordon