TRAUMA.ORG v4.0: RFC

Ronald Gross Rgross at harthosp.org
Thu Oct 6 10:42:13 BST 2005

Karim,
Glad to hear about the funding.  As to the "new look", as always it is a class act.  Well done!
Ron

>>> karim at trauma.org 10/5/2005 8:58:35 PM >>>
As most of you know we have been developing the new website for some time now. This is our forth major revamp of the website in 10
years and our most ambitious yet. We have received a very sizeable donation from a charity that wishes to remain anonymous but for
which I am very grateful to *completely* rebuild the Trauma.org web site to add major new functionality and subsequently to develop
the Open Library of Trauma based on the new content management system.

Most of this work is backend but we have been going through various iterations of a new design for the website and I thought I would
give you a sneak peak of the home page and an article page and to ask for comments on design and layout.

These are not the final designs, we have some more adding and tweaking to do - and again most of the benefits will be seen in
functionality rather than in layout, but I'm looking for comments on all aspects - but especially in useability, layout and ease of
use (obviously these are just pictures, not functional web pages yet).

Please let me know what you think - and comments to the list please so they're open and all can discuss.

Thanks

Karim

Confidentiality Notice

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information which is legally privileged.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please promptly contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.