TRAUMA.ORG v4.0: RFC

Catherine Ley germane234 at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 6 07:33:48 BST 2005

I realize i live in Redding, but I am impressed.  They are gorgeous.
Catherine

now. This is our forth major revamp of the website in 10
> years and our most ambitious yet. We have received a very sizeable
donation from a charity that wishes to remain anonymous but for
> which I am very grateful to *completely* rebuild the Trauma.org web site
to add major new functionality and subsequently to develop
> the Open Library of Trauma based on the new content management system.
>
> Most of this work is backend but we have been going through various
iterations of a new design for the website and I thought I would
> give you a sneak peak of the home page and an article page and to ask for
comments on design and layout.

> These are not the final designs, we have some more adding and tweaking to
do - and again most of the benefits will be seen in
> functionality rather than in layout, but I'm looking for comments on all
aspects - but especially in useability, layout and ease of
> use (obviously these are just pictures, not functional web pages yet).
>
> Please let me know what you think - and comments to the list please so
they're open and all can discuss.